Victims of bomb explosion at the JW Marriott Hotel and the explosion in the Hotel Ritz Carlton continue to grow. There are 17 people treated in Jakarta Hospital, victims of explosion and there are 39 victioms of Marriot Bombing treated MMC Kuningan hospital. 11 of them are citizens of foreign. This figure is the number of victims Marriott bomb explosion until now, 17 July 2009 at 13.30 Jakarta time. The number of victims killed has reached 9 people and 1 of them are citizens of New Zealand.
list names Victims explosion Bom Marriott and Ritz Carlton treated in the Hospital Jakarta. There are 17 victims treated at Jakarta Hospital:
Data from Kompas.com:
1. Maulana Sidik (21), employees Ritz-Carlton Hotel, residents Prapatan Tegal Parang, Jakarta, is still in state care.
2. Aryo (31), employees Ritz-Carlton Hotel, residents Bintaro Sector 9, is still in state care.
3. Edward Thielsen, employees Erlangga Kitchen JW Marriott Hotel, still in state care.
4. David Petter, still in the status of care in the operating room.
5. Beni Purwanto, officer JW Marriott Hotel, still in state care.
6. Adri (23), status is still in care.
7. Dikdik Ahmad Taufik (39), citizen Srengseng Bambu I, still in state care.
8. Dewi Lestari (22), Panin Bank employees, citizens Jl Tantular MPU, has returned.
9. Ririn (25), pegawati Panin Bank, has returned.
List the names of victims of bomb explosion in Marriott Hotel and names of the victims of Ritz Carlton Bombing treated in the MMC Kuningan hospital. There are 39 blast victims treated at the MMC hospital Kuningan but only 29 names that can be reported. 10 others not listed yet.
1. Adrianto Makhnbu
2. Catur Rindu
3. Cho Sang Ing
4. Dadang Hidayat
6. Hut Bosco Keung
7. Ibushi Asu
8. Jame Makkeba
10. Jurika Kartika
15. Mr William
16. Noke Kiroyan
17. Oki Utomo
19. Regi Aalstad
20. Rinaldi Domika
21. Scott Mirillies
22. Shweta Shukita
23. Simon Louis
29. Joseph P
Related News :
Bomb Exploded In Marriott Hotel and Ritz Carlton Hotel