Do not rush off proudly if you feel you are fairly good health. Therefore, it could be blood deficiency or anemia. Are you an anemia patient? Let's follow the following quiz.
Answer the following questions with a yes or no.
1. Do you feel lack of energy and often feel tired?
2. Does your face look pale?
3. Are there dark circles around the eyes?
4. Does decreased exercise capacity?
5. Are the nails brittle or broken hair?
6. Are you out of breath easily when working a little harder?
7. Do you feel dizzy and ringing in the ears?
8. Do you feel palpitations?
9. Does recent infection often?
10. Does your tongue hurt?
11. Is decreased appetite?
12. Do you eat less than 4 cups of green vegetables every day?
13. Are you a vegetarian?
14. Whether you're dieting to lose weight or repeatedly tried various diets?
If you answered yes to the above 5 questions or more, you may need more iron in your diet. Consult this with your doctor to prove you actually get anemia.
Translated from kompas.com