Thursday, August 20, 2009

Cybercrime Deceive Via Email, Be Careful

Nowadays we often read or hear news in the mass media about computer crime known as cybercrime. Here is one of fraud via email. If you receive email like below, please don't believe it.

Hello Dear,

My position as a principal director in Asian Pacific Regional Clearing House has made me to have access to files and products that can help you if you are in one way or the other interested in South East Asia business connections.

In April 2006, Lu Yunpeng, a multimillionaire and president of Henan-based Yunpeng Cultural Development Co Ltd China moved some cash through our clearing house system from Europe . The fund arrived in South East Asia during the time Lu Yunpeng was been tried for murder in China . As his account officer he instructed that I should put a hold on the fund that was supposed to go to China pending on the outcome of his trial.


In May 2006 he was sentenced to death and the fund remained unclaimed till date.As his account officer I was aware that nobody knows about this fund movement except his cousin who was also sentenced to death with him.

Please see: http://en.ce.cn/National/Local/200605/18/t20060518_7005764.shtml


I want to utilize this opportunity and make use of this fund. I want to work with you on it. The amount involved is in millions and I will tell you the exact figure when I hear from you.

Please reply back and lets benefit from this golden opportunity. You are my first contact. I shall wait three days and if I do not hear from you, I shall look for another person.
Sincerely,
Mr.Tam Houn.

No comments: